Sunday, August 30, 2009

No internet at my house leads to lots of pictures all at one time!

Guess I'll just narrate each photo as it comes...
Photobucket
Mint tea, mint tea, o how I love thee!
Here's my recipe:
4 bags tea (Yogi tea's ginko is awesome!)
Sprigs of fresh mint
A few squirts of Agave
Hot water to fill up a pitcher!

Put em all together then throw in the fridge! Remember to pour the hot water slowly if you're using a glass pitcher, I've seen a couple explode from getting too hot too fast!

Photobucket
Photobucket
We climbed a summit called Sleeping Beauty near Lake George and the view was amazing. Lake George is in the background of one picture. Poppy decided to do a little meditating on the peaceful scenery.
I love this website for hikes in the area: localhikes.com
It's got each hike, spot on directions to the trailheads, pictures so you know which one you'd like to travel down today, reviews, and topography so you know how hard you're about to struggle and how sore you're going to be tomorrow!
We've been on several this summer to swim in waterfalls, upstate New York is so much fun in the summer!
Photobucket
I love these moments. You find yourself not doing anything else but playing and enjoying each
other. Poppy loves it too. That's when she laughs the hardest. When we're all acting like silly
monsters and making the wildest noises and faces and movements. Which by the way reminds me
I'm seeing this movie the day it comes out!!
Popudate: She's holding my finger with one hand and
cruising the apartment, searching for anything to pick up and carry to another locale.
She's falling on her butt then standing back up completely by herself like nobody's business. She's eating
eggo waffles and alfredo pasta at the table with us. In fact she wants nothing else but whatever
we're eating.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you got a cute baby! Time with him would be so much fun for you. Thank you for sharing the recipe of the mint tea. I love mint tea since it has lot of herbal advantages.
    green tea

    ReplyDelete